Serves 4 - Prep Time ~30 Minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds zucchini (very thinly sliced)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz spinach (chopped, not too much)
- 1/2 red onion (very thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
Great little summer dish, super easy to throw together and has a great minty lemony finish.
1. Take a big bowl (oversize as everything will end up in here) and combine the olive oil, lemon juice and a little salt and pepper for flavor. Whisk it together and then throw in your zucchini and make sure you slice it thin. Now really coat that zucchini and then set the whole bowl to the side to marinate.
2. Using a little olive oil (1 tbspn), salt and pepper; grill the chicken up. Cook until brown and then pull it off and slice it thin.
3. Toss everything into the zucchini mixture: chicken, onion, pecans, parmesan, mint, and of course the spinach.
4. Mix it all really well and then plate it up.