2 1/2 cups penne pasta
6 chicken breast tenders
1 1/2 cup frozen peas
6 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons rosemary, minced
2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
2 cups pasta water
1 bouillon cube, crushed
1/3 cup flour
1. Boil pasta according to box directions. Drain, saving 2 cups of the pasta water, and set aside. Add bouillon to water as it sits.
2. Drop a bit of olive oil in a skillet.
3. As oil heats, cover chicken in poultry seasoning. When oil is hot enough, add chicken and cook until juices run clear, approximately 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
4. Immediately add a bit more olive oil, flour, garlic and rosemary and whisk until flour is crumbly. Drizzle in a tad bit more olive oil (no more than a teaspoon) if it seems too thick. Keep stirring.
5. Add water and peas. Keep whisking until smooth. Let cook over low heat until bubbly and thick.
6. Cut chicken into pieces and add chunks along with pasta into sauce. Toss to combine. Salt to taste.