- 200g diced butternut squash, partially boiled
- 100g roasted chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 3 chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 500g shortcrust pastry
- Heat a little oil in a large pan. Fry the onion, followed by the squash, mushrooms and celery.
- Add the chestnuts, then stir in the rosemary and vinegar. Set aside to cool.
- Roll out the pastry onto a floured surface into a large rectangle. Cut into 12 squares.
- Press each square into the hole of a non-stick muffin tray, creasing the edges round to create a flower 'cup'
- Spoon the filling into each 'cup', then bake at 190 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.