- 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat elbow macaroni.
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- 1/4 cup of mustard.
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- Chili powder, about 2 tablespoons.
- Paprika, about 1 tablespoon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cayenne pepper, a few sprinkles.
- Cook the pasta with it's directions, with salted water.
- Preheat the oven to about 400 F.
- In a pan, oil it a little bit and add the ground beef and onion. Chop the ground beef as it's cooking so it's not hard.
- When the ground beef is cooked, add in the paprika, salt and pepper, cayenne pepper and chili powder. Mix.
- Add the mustard and ketchup, then mix. Taste it and season to your liking.
- When pasta is done, drain and put into casserole dish. Pour the cheeseburger mixture on top.
- Add the shredded cheese, pop in the oven till the cheese is nice and melted.
- Serve with a salad or enjoy by itself.