- 2 pork chops, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 200ml hot beef or veggie stock
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Some fresh parsley
- 1-2 tsp cornflour
- Bring the potatoes to the boil then leave to simmer for 15 minutes until just cooked. Drain.
- Toss the chops in the paprika.
- Fry the onion with the pork for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, puree, pepper and stock and simmer for a few minutes.
- If you want to thicken up the sauce, remove some of the sauce, mix in the cornflour and return to the pan.
- Add the potatoes and parsley. Leave to simmer for another 5-10 minutes until everything is nice and hot.