1. Combine all ingredients except chicken and honey. This is your marinade.
2. Marinate the chicken for about 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degress.
4. Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil for easy cleanup.
5. Roast for 10-15 minutes.
6. Baste the chicken with the marinade.
7. Return chicken to oven, and lower temperature to 350.
8. Bake for another 10 minutes.
9. Keep an eye on it so it does not burn. Total cooking time depends on the size of the meat.
10. Remove the chicken and baste it with the honey.
11. Turn the broiler on, and brown the chicken under it for about 4 minutes, turning once or twice.