- 30-40 ml vodka (per person)
- 1 tbsp lime juice (if you enjoy your drinks a little more sour, like I do)
- 2 (or more) kinds of different-coloured fruit (eg. strawberries and kiwi, kiwi and peaches, etc.) - the amount depends on how much you want to make
- Blend the first type of fruit with half (if you use 2 kinds of fruit) or 1/3 (if you use 3 kinds) the ice, vodka and lime juice.
- Pour into cocktail glass.
- Blend the next type of fruit with another part of the vodka and ice.
- Using a spoon, put the mixture on top of the cocktail glass, creating a layered effect.
- Yes, it's going to seep through, that's the point :).
- Repeat for every type of fruit used.
- Decorate the glass with a piece of fruit and enjoy.