- 8 cauliflower florets, chopped
- 6 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 satsuma, peeled and segmented
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Bit of pepper
- Put the cauliflower and broccoli in some foil, add a splash of water and wrap up. Leave to steam in the oven at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the orange, oil, vinegar, honey and pepper.
- When the florets are done, toss with the remaining vegetables and satsuma segments, drizzling the orange sauce over to serve.