- 2 eggs
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 100 ml oil
- 200 grams finely grated carrot
- 50 grams walnuts
- 75 grams finely chopped pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Whip eggs, add sugar, continue whipping till it gets fluffy then add oil bit by bit.
- Add carrot, pineapple, walnuts and coconut flakes mix gently.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, add cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda, mix well. Add to the dough, mix to combine all ingredients.
- Pour dough into baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven about 1 hour in 150 degrees.