- 1,5 cup of flour
- 1 tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 egg, whished
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 10 cloves, dried and powdered
- Stif flour with salt, baking soda and powder.
- Mix carrots, banana, honey, egg, milk, oil, powdered cloves. Then add raisins and seeds, then add flour bit by bit, keep stiring.
- Pour dough into muffin baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 180 degrees, about 20 min.