- Start water as directed for Tortellini.
- Melt butter and add balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and toss over asparagus, till well coated.
- Place asparagus and sauce in a shallow baking dish and cook for 20 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- Cut both chicken breasts into small pieces and toss with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- While oil is heating, take both wedges of laughing cow cheese in a small bowl and add pesto, mix into a paste.
- Once oil is heated add the cheese/pesto paste and turn to about medium.
- Add tortellini once water comes to a rolling boil, cook according to package.
- Mix paste into oil, stir often to help the oil blend with the paste.
- Add seasoned chicken and bacon pieces to the oil, use as much or as little of the bacon as you prefer (I only used about 1 tbsp, more is less).
- Cook chicken through stirring often to coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Add parmesan cheese to the sauce/chicken/bacon and turn on low.
- Remove tortellini after finished cooking and drain.
- Stir sauce and add the cooked tortellini, mixing and tossing gently to make sure it's well coated.
- Remove asparagus from oven and cut into one inch sections. Add to pan and mix.
- Plate and serve. This is amazing with crusty bread and reminds me of something you would get from Olive Garden.
This serves my husband, two year old daughter and I easily. My two year old loves pasta and is allergic to tomatoes so I love coming up with new sauces.