- 1 tbsp of Capers
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chopped mushroom
- 1 cup of flour
- some salt, pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Coat the chicken with flower and pan fry it until cooked. Place the chicken in a plate.
- Fry the chopped onion in the pan until fragrant and add capers,
mushrooms, white wine and chicken stock. Allow the broth to boil for
- Add salt and pepper as desired and add chicken back into the pot.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Mix in cooked pasta or serve on top of rice.