- cabbage ( for wrapping)
- 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 1 carrot, fine slice (stick)
- 5 pcs mushrooms ( chopped)
- green beans , fine slice (stick)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- a little chili sauce (sriracha) if u like spicy
- pinch of salt
- white pepper
- oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup water
- peel cabbage one by one, and boil till soft, drain it.
- in a pan, heat oil with garlic, add pork stir till cook
- Add mushroom, carrot, and green bean, salt,hoisin sauce,tomato sauce,sugar,white pepper stir it till mix well
- Add a little bit water to cook.
- after the filling done, put in serving dish.
- take one of the cabbage, fill with mix pork vege, wrap it and eat it with steam rice.
yummy. good luck