- 20 grams of yeast
- 1/2 cup of milk
- pinch of sugar
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 200 grams of cabbage
- 200 grams of salmon
- 3 table spoons of cream
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tea spoons of ground cumin
- 2 tea spoons of dill
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix milk, yeast and suger to make leaven. Put it in warm place and wait till it doubles it's volume.
- Stif the flour, mix with olive oil, add leaven and mix it well. Knead smooth and uniform dough. Put it in warm place and wait 45 min till it rises.
- Prepare filling. Steam cabbage about 5 min, dice.
- Dice salmon, mix with cabbage, add cumin, dill, egg, cream, add black pepper.
- Roll out the dough, cut squares, place one spoon of filling in the middle of each square and fold in half to form triangle, close edges. Follow with remaining dough and filling.
- Melt butter and smear top of each triangle.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees, about 15 min till golden.