- Melt half a stick of butter in the a frying pan and fry both sides of each tortilla and set aside.
- Take two of the tortillas and load them with cheese and chicken, and anything else you may want to add, onions may be a good addition.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Melt the other half stick of butter and once it's heated, place quesadilla in frying pan and let sit for about a minute, you want it to brown a bit and get crispy. Flip carefully. Repeat for the other side. Set on a plate to cool.
- In the same melted butter repeat the last step for the other quesadilla.
- Let them sit for a few minutes to let the cheese and tortillas fuse, it will be less messy when you are ready to eat.
- While you wait get your salsa, sour cream, guacamole or what have you ready and after they sit for 5 minutes dig in.
Be warned this is crisp and buttery, like a croissant or a ritz cracker. Butter and cheesy is my kind of comfort food :)