For a 7" sandwich tin:
- 75g raspberries
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 75ml grapeseed oil
- 1 egg
- 50g sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 25g polenta
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Beat the egg with the sugar, then mix in the oil, juices and zest.
- In a separate bowl, sift in the flour with the polenta and baking powder. Fold in the raspberries.
- Tip in the wet mixture, then fold in carefully to mix.
- Pour into a lined tin, then bake at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes until just springy on top.