- 175g rolled oats
- 175g self raising flour
- 125g sugar
- 150 dessiccated coconut
- 150ml olive oil
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 100g dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp mixed berries + 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- A bit of water and cornflour
- Heat the mixed berries and the tbsp sugar. In a cup, mix a bit of water with some cornflour, then pour into the pan, stirring until you can mush the berries down. Take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Sieve the flours into a mixing bowl. Add the oats, sugar, coconut, cranberries and sesame seeds. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the egg with the oil and the berry mixture from step 1.
- Pour into the dry mixture and mix well. Tip into a lined tray bake and stick in the oven at 180 degrees C for 30-40 minutes or til golden brown.