- 200g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 tbsp blueberry jam
- 175g self raising flour
- 175g rolled oats
- 150g ground almonds
- 125g sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 150ml grapeseed oil
- 1 egg
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl, and mix in the oats, almonds, sugar and baking powder.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg with the jam and oil until smooth. Add to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a lined 12 x 8" tin, using a knife to smooth out the top.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes until nicely brown.