- 3 bananas, mashed (300g)
- 2 apples, deskinned and diced (200g)
- 100g chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 125ml grapeseed oil
- 75g sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 250g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Gently beat the bananas with the egg, oil, sugar, lemon juice and zest.
- In another bowl, sift in the flour, soda and baking powder. Gently mix in the apples.
- Add in the wet mixture, part mix, then fold in the chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon into a lined muffin tin, then bake at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.