1. Slice chorizo, wash mussels, rinse rice, diced chicken thighs, peel prawns
2. Season chicken pieces with salt and lots of pepper.
3. Heat wok at this time to medium high
4. Pan fry sliced chorizo, once slightly brown, remove from pan, turn down heat on pan so kitchen is not smokin'
5. Turn up heat to medium high again once ready to brown chicken, no need to cook through maybe 3/4 cooked, must get the skin a nice brown, remove and set aside
6. Put broth in measuring cup, add saffron, stir and microwave for 2 minutes, not to boil
7. Add washed rice into pan with oil from chorizo and chicken still in them, stir to coat, for 2-3 minutes, if too little oil, add 1 tsp of olive oil
8. Add saffron infused broth, bring to boil
9. Start placing chorizo, mussels, chicken pieces and prawns on top of rice, I like to alternate one of each till I get to the centre
10. Cover the pan with a lid or foil if you don't have a lid
11. Turn down to low heat and let this cook for about 15 minutes or do a test of the rice after 15 minutes to see if it's cooked, not too soft, a little dente is fine here
12. Once it's almost cooked, sprinkel peas on top and cover and let this cook for final 2-3 minutes
13. Check to see chicken has cooked through, mussels and prawns cook fast
14. Squeeze 1 quarter of lemon juice on top, serve piping hot. Serve also with cilantro on top
15. I call it Busy Paella as its packed with yummy topping and also requires quite a few busy steps but worth it