- Meatballs Mixture Combine in:
- 300 grams ground Beef
- 200 - 300 grams ground pork
- 1 pc. fresh red hot chilli, sliced very fine
- ½ of small red bell pepper
- ½ of small green bell pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Muskatnuss, powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, powder
- ½ Cup spring onion, sliced1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Knorr seasoning / Or: Maggi broth cube
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcester sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 - 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Baking pan, rub ½ tablespoon oil to avoid burn.
- 1 - 2 glass water, add water when meatballs is lightly brown
- Preheat Oven: 180°C
- Baking Time: 60 to 70 minutes
Thickening and spice:
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil Or: butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs Medium sized onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cream cornstarch, dispersed in water
- 1 - 2 stalks cinnamon
- ½ - 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, sliced / or schnittlauch
- In a saucepan saute garlic, and onions, stir fry until golden brown. Let it cool, then combine into meatball mixture and form into balls.
- Arrange in a baking pan and bake.
- When meatballs lightly brown pour in water and cinnamon stalks, and turn ocassionally.
- When almost done add sugar, cream cornstarch and spring onions.
- For the Sauce; correct seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Cucumber, sliced stripsKain Tayo! Enjoy Your Meal ! Guten Appetit! Bon Appetit!