- 1/2 botol of korean bulgogi sauce
- 1/2 lbs of thin slices beef
- 1 stick carrot (thin slice)
- 4 pcs medium fresh mushroom ( thin slice)
- 1 small onion (thin slice)
- 3 stick of spring onion (thin slice)
- a little bit bean sprout
- 1 tbsp vege oil
- marinade beef with bulgogi sauce in refrigerator for a day.
- Heat pan with oil, stir onion till soft add spring onion, mushroom and carrot.
- Add the marinade beef, water. let it simmer.
- cooked with low heat about 20 minutes.
- put some bean sprout on serving dish,pour in bulgogi on top of sprouts.
- ready to be serve with steam rice