- 3 chicken wings
- 2 small potatoes, peeled, carved into flowers, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, carved into flowers, sliced
- 400 grams of brussels sprouts
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- ground black pepper, according to taste
- 4 cups of water
- parsley for garnish
- In large pot bring water to boil, add chicken wings, simmer about 1 hour.
- Take out wings, add vegetables and chicken stock cubes, continue simmer 20 min.
- Remove skin and bones from the chicken wings, slice meat and return it to the soup.
- Add black pepper.
- Serve garnish with parsley.