Another always-favourite christmas cookie recipe
- Mix the sugar, salt, almonds, cinnamon, cacao powder and flour in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a pan and add the kirsch at the end.
- Add the chocolate/kirsch mixture to the other ingredients and mix it until it's a dough.
- Set aside for 5-6 hours or over night. (room temperature)
- Roll the cookie dough using a rolling pin 1cm thick.
- Cut out biscuits and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 - 6 min. in the middle of the 250°C preheated oven.