- 180 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams of cold butter, sliced
- 5-6 table spoons of buttermilk or kefir
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 orange bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup of broad bean, cooked and peeled
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 200 ml of yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 4 tablespoons of basil leaves, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Knead flour with butter till the butter is equally mixed with flour with no big butter chunks.
- Add buttermilk or kefir to knead uniformed dough. Do not prolong it, too much warm emitted by your hands may spoil shortcrust pastry.
- Place it in a fridge for minimum 30 min.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and fry onion and bell pepper for couple of minutes. Then remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Mix yoghurt, cheese, eggs, basil and pepper.
- Take out the dough from the fridge, roll out, place into baking tray.
- Bake 15 min in preheated oven in 180 C degrees.
- Take out from the oven, arrange vegetables and pour over the eggs & yoghurt mixture.
- Continue baking for about 25 min.