- 1/2 kg of potatoes
- 1 egg
- 160 grams of flour
- pinch of salt
- 300 grams of broad bean
- green pesto
- basil leaves
- grated parmesan cheese
- Wash potatoes, do not peel, cook about 30 min till they soften.
- Peel still warm potatoes, mash them, add whisked egg, salt and 100 grams of flour. Mix and knead the gnocchi dough. If it's too sticky add remaining flour.
- Dust working surface with flour, transfer gnocchi dough, form long stripes by hands, cut out 1,5 cm slices, mold with fork.
- Cook in boiling water with pinch of salt, about 1 minute or till gnocchi appear afloat.
- Meantime steam broad bean, about 20 min, peel.
- Mix cooked gnocchi with pesto and broad bean, sprinkle with basil leaves and parmesan.