- 4 beefsteaks
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- finely chopped parley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg and breadcrumbs to coat
- oil for pan-frying
- Pound the steaks with a meat pounder.
- Put the steaks in a bowl.
- Season the steaks with garlic, parsley, salt and black ground pepper to taste.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic film.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for 1 hour or longer.
- Deep the steaks in the egg and then coat them in the breadcrumbs.
- Pan-fry the steaks in hot oil until golden brown.
- Put the steaks on a paper towel.
- Serve the steaks immediately.
- A meat pounder will help tenderize the meat.
- Choose any kind of tender meat (veal, minute steak, etc.) that you like.
- You can replace beefsteaks with chicken breast fillets, fish fillets, minute steaks, etc