- 300 grams of dried yuba knots
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 90 ml of organic soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of dried paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne paper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 stalk of green onion, sliced
- Dehydrate dried yuba knots in warm water about 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute yuba, remove from frying pan.
- Heat remaining oil, fry garlic and ginger.
- Mix remaining sauce ingredients except spring onion.
- Add sauce to frying pan, reduce heat, add yuba and simmer 20 minutes, if necessary add water.
- Serve as side dish sprinkled with green onion.