- 125 ml of oil
- 50 ml of warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 1 yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon of water
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 500 grams of eggplants
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- dash of black pepper
- Beat the oil with the water and salt and add flour bit by bit to make a soft, oily dough.
- Prick eggplants with a knife and grill in the oven until they are soft inside.
- Mix eggplants with a food processor, add feta cheese and parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Add black pepper as desired.
- Divide dough into 4 balls, roll each one out thin and cut into 4 squares.
- Top each round with 1 heaping tablespoon of filling, fold in half to form triangle and seal edges.
- Place borekitas on a baking sheet, brush with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 180C degrees for 35 minutes.