I love my my offals. This is a Filipino dish that makes use of a pork's organs; a poor mans dish and it is SPICY! Not for the faint of heart-- but it is very good. You don't even know you're eating offal. ;)
You can freeze this and reheat after.
- Heat your pan with olive oil and add your garlic and onion. Cook until onion is transparent.
- Add your offals and stir fry until it becomes very browned in colour. Add salt and pepper and continue to cook.
- Simmer on low/medium heat with vinegar for 10-15 minutes, or until you feel it's ready. The smell of vinegar will be strong, and it should be evaporated a little bit. (If you want more sour taste, add more vinegar.)
- Add the peppers at atsuete oil. Cover for another 5-10 minutes or until red pepper is cooked.
- Mix thouroughly, eat with white rice.