MILK TEA! I loooves it. :) Hahaha... here's how to make your own at home.
- Prepare your tapioca pearls They take approx. 30 minutes to fully cook, or even more. Prepare them as it says on package, or just simply boil them in water, stirring until they're cooked. (They're not hard on the inside -- take a pearl and taste if they're all chewy throughout.)
- Drain tapioca pearls, run them under cold water until those precious pearls are left.
- In the pearls mixture, coat 'em in simple syrup/honey/maple syrup. Leave aside.
- Brew your tea base now, and leave aside when done. Put ice cubes in the tea to help it cool down.
- When everything is prepared, in your desired drinking cup, put your bubbles on the bottom of your cup. THEN, in a seperate glass/cup, put the tea until it's about halfway full. Put the milk in afterwards, then the flavour powder. Lastly, add in the sugar and stir to get your right flavour. Pour the liquid into the other cup with the bubbles.
- Add additional ice cubes in your milk tea, take a big fat straw and enjoy.