Delightful, tangy, and tender muffin recipe
Makes 2 dozen.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Cream together the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add 1/3 of the yogurt alternately with 1/2 of the dry mixture. Don't over mix!
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Combine all of the topping ingredients together and cut in the butter until you have nice crumbles.
- Place in a muffin tin (grease it if you're not using papers), spoon some topping on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes.