I'm sick of champuru! Wanted to make something different using bitter gourd.
1. fry the bitter gourd slices in 1/2 centimeter deep of oil (as little as possible) until brown and crispy. Remove from oil and place to the side on a paper towel to dry.
2. add dry rub of salt and chili powder to bitter gourd. toss with hands.
3. add potatoes and onions to remaining oil in pan. heat until onions look translucent.
4. add scrambled (raw mixed up eggs) to pan and combine until cooked then season with soy sauce.
5. add peppers and tomato and then fried bitter gourd to pan. combine and serve hot!