This one is almost too simple to be considered a recipe, but anyway:
Preparing the filling:
- Cleft the bagels in twain (horizontally) and place under the grill
- Slice the little sausage things up and drop into a pan, brown them up a bit
- Lightly scramble the eggs - just kind of pull a fork through them to break the yolks and mix with the whites a little
- Poor the eggs into the pan
- Try for an omelette result but if that doesn't work out scramble and pretend like you meant to do it that way...
- Remove bagels from grill and place bottoms on plates
- serve egg & sausage mix onto bagel bottoms
- top with some salsa
- (could even sprinkle on some parmesan cheese)
- add the lids and they're ready to go
Great with a coffee on a lazy (mildly hung-over) Sunday morning! The salsa really sets it off, but those who aren't into spicyness so early in the day can leave it out of course.