1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese,
2 cans (9.75 oz each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
½ cup Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce
½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
1) Stir cream cheese in 9” deep dish pie plate until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2) Bake at 350°F. for 20 min. until hot and
bubbling. Stir. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
- Substitute ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing and shredded cheddar cheese for blue cheese crumbles.
- Make it tailgate friendly – prepare ahead of time and transport in a disposable heavy foil pan. When you get to the tailgate heat it on a grill and serve nice and hot!
- Make this in the microwave by heating it on high for 5 minutes instead of baking
- Keep it warm in a crockpot or slow cooker