- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 kg of beef cut into thin chips
- 1 spoon (soup) generous of margarine
- 1 spoon (soup) of oil
- 1 onion large minced
- 2 tomatoes without seeds minced
- 1/2 can of peeled tomatoes (200g)
- 5 spoons (soup) of catchup
- 2 spoons (soup) of mustard
- 1 spoon (tea) from shoyu
- 1 spoon (soup), vegetable broth of granules (consumes)
- Salt and pepper the kingdom moída's time
- 100 ml of white wine
- 2 packages of mushrooms shimeji
- 1 box of cream of fresh milk (200ml)
1. In a large skillet brown beef in oil over medium high heat. When meat is browned, drain excess fat from skillet. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir in.
2. Add bouillon, onion and mushrooms to skillet and saute until onions are translucent. Remove from heat (very important) and add sour cream. Stir all together and serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
1. Dissolve the margarine with the oil and place the onion until transparent.
2. Add the meat and stir until the color change. Place the white wine and let cook a few minutes to evaporate the alcohol.
3. Get the fresh tomatoes and canned, the mushrooms and seasonings. Mix well and cap.
4. Let cook on low fire for some 20 minutes or until the meat becomes soft and the tomatoes have melted.
5. Add the cream, milk and let heat. Then Serve with white rice, fried potatoes and salad!