- 1 lb frank steak (thinly sliced)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 8~14 oz of panang curry (generally, the blue plastic can one)
- 2 table spoon of fish sauce
- 2 table spoon of sugar
- 1/3 bunch of basil (coarsely chopped)
- 1 lemon grass stem (longitudinally sliced)
marinate: salt, garlic, black pepper
- Marinate the meat for about 20 min.
- Pour 1/2 can of coconut milk into a 10" sauce pan and bring up the heat to simmering.
- Dissolve the curry into the coconut milk and keep the liquid in motion by sterling.
- Add in the fish sauce and sugar
- After the liquid started to simmer (small bubbles), pour in the chopped basil and sliced lemon grass.
- Add the beef into the liquid along with the remaining 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Turn up the heat to medium and stir until simmer again.
- Plate the dish and ready for some great tasting panang beef!