- 3 sheets of dried bean curd
- 125 grams of ground pork
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of grated carrot
- 2/3 cup of bean sprouts, blanched
- 2 dried shitake
- 1 teaspoon of five spice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 of spring onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- spring onion, sliced
- black sesame
- Blanch bean curd sheet about 1 minute and cut in half.
- Pour over shitake with 1/2 cup of boiling water, keep them in water about 15 minutes.
- Marinate meat in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, about 30 minutes.
- Chop bean sprouts and add to meat, add carrot, five spice, garlic, spring onion and potato starch.
- Chop shitake and mix with the filling mixture.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon of filling on each bean curd sheet half. Fold sides and roll up. Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Arrange rolls in a steamer and steam 10 minutes.
- Serve poured with soy sauce and sesame oil, sprinkled with spring onion and black sesame.