- 1 large piece of bean curd sheet
- 300 grams eggplant, trimmed
- 150 grams chicken fillet, steamed
- 100 grams wheat flour
- 2 eggs, beaten in separate bowl
- 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, minced
- dash of pepper
- Pierce eggplant with bamboo stick, grill 10 minutes, turning sides.
- Let it cool down and peel skin and chop.
- Soak bean curd sheet in hot water until it softens. Remove from water, dry, cut into 2-3 sections.
- Mix chopped chicken, eggplant, 1 egg, spring onion and ginger.
- Place filling on bean curd sheet, fold, deep in egg and flour.
- Fry in wok.
- Serve sliced with soy sauce and sesame seeds.