-Depending on what kind of steak you like, you will choose different types of cuts, you pick
- beef stock
- red wine for cooking
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
Seriously, it's not that hard. It's a very basic dish, dressed up to look good. As for what wine would go with it, dry, red wine. Not a wine buff I did not pick the wine to go with this.
1. Finely chop garlic, slice mushrooms into desired thickness, cut up tomatoes and brocollini.
2. Boil potatoes until you can spear it with a fork.
3. Pre-heat oven to 100 degrees celcius and wrap the potatoes up in aluminium foil and leave them for 10 minutes.
4. Put to boil about a cup of beef stock, 1/4 cup red cooking wine and mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Boil it until the sauce thicken which may take 10 minutes or so, if it doesn't, feel free to add cornflour.
6. Tenderise beef and heat up grill.
7. Little bit of cooking oil and when your grill is hot enough, put the meat in.
( 1 minute on each side then 30 seconds on each side again for medium-rare, 1 minute on each side and 1 minute again on each side for more well done - don't recommend it though)
8. When the steak it done, put it on a plate then grill brocollini and tomatoes.
9. Take potato out and make a cross cut on the top and put a blob of sour cream on it.
10. Arrange all nicely on a plate :)