- Mix all of the ingredients together except chicken, until smooth.
- Rub a small amount of sauce on to chicken, and put onto a medium-hot grill, Letting chicken cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add more sauce to both sides, making sure to put the side that hasnt been cooked on the grill.
- Take off grill once chicken has been fully cooked
- Marinate shrimp in hotsauce, citrus vinegar, salt and pepper mix for at least 30 minutes.
- Put shrimp on very hot grill, letting cook on both sides for about 2 minutes, until it turns pink/orange, and has grill marks on it.
Put Chicken and shrimp together on a plate and enjoy!!