- 3 cups chopped celery (optional)
- 1 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts
- 14 to 18 hamburger buns
- Cook chicken breasts in pot of water.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in bowl.
- Shred chicken breasts with fork and mix with sauce.
- Heat mixture in crock pot or on stove.
- Serve on hamburger buns.