One of my favourite Korean banchan (side dishes.) Enjoy!
- Boil your seaweed in some water for about 15 minutes or until they're soft. (Not chewy anymore.. or hard.)
- While it's boiling, mix all the remaining ingredients except the sugar, salt, pepper flakes and sesame seeds in a bowl. Leave aside.
- When done, drain the seaweed and run through icy cold water. Squeeze most of the water out.
- With kitchen scissors, cut the seaweed into several smaller strips. (Or chop 'em up into strips.)
- Put the seaweed in a bowl and put the dressing on, mix it with your hands.
- Add about a pinch of sugar and salt, adjust to your liking. Add the red pepper flakes to your liking as well.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds. Can refrigerate or serve immediately.