These guys are flour free + sugar free - best straight out of the oven!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In mixing bowl - toss quick oats, cinnamon, salt and lastly oil.
3. In food processor - mix bananas to a nice pastey consistency. If they're ripe enough you probably get away with a good fork-mashing.
4. Add banana paste, nuts and any optional ingredients to to the oat mixture. Blend with a spatula.
5. On cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, form 8 to 10 cookies about 1/2" to 3/4" in thickness.
6. Bake on middle rack for about 18 minutes.