- 250 grams of potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 1 green apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 cup of milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of thai green curry
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Heat butter in a pot, add green curry, mix well, add onion and celery, fry till onion changes color.
- Add potatoes, apple, banana and vegetable stock, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Blend soup, add milk and soy sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with spring onion.