- 1-11 oz. fresh goat cheese log, Chavrie
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough
- 1 egg (for egg wash)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- Thaw puff pastry as directed.
- Spread 1 sheet puff pastry on flat work surface; arrange dried cherries in center in a 6 inch square shape.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over cherries.
- Place the goat cheese in the center of prepared puff pastry round side down.
- Brush egg wash onto uncovered sides of pastry.
- Begin wrapping sides of pastry around the cheese log gently pressing at the overlap to seal well.
- Pinch ends of pastry firmly around the cheese and trim excess pastry.
- Place on a sheet tray and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° F 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.