Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Spaghetti Sauce (any Flavor will work)
Cheese either sliced or shredded
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1 to 2 Tbl Spoons Butter or Margarine
- Prepare the chicken by slicing a pocket and filling with cheese. Take a foil square and sprinkle Lemon pepper seasoning on foil. Place prepared breasts on the seasoning and sprinkle seasoning on top. fold and seal the foil and place in a oven or toaster oven. (I used a toaster oven this batch I used three breasts, I didnt want to heat up the house).
- Boil water in large enough to completely submerge the noodles, and cook till desired. drain the noodles and place back in pan. sprinkle the parmesan, garlic powder and garlic salt over the noodles and mix throughly untill completely mixed well.
- Melt the butter or margarine in pan big enough to hold all the spaghetti and stir fry untill cheese is melted and blended well.
- Pour noodles in to a deep dish, Cut Breasts in half and space evenly over the noodles.
- Pour sauce into the same pan the noodles were stir fried in stir untill just bubbly stir untill the cheese left in the pan is absorbed by the sauce. Pour sauce over the chicken and noodles,
I made this for my family, It was my night to cook and noone was really hungry untill I cooked, there was not any left overs, I did eat a little and I was surprised how good it tasted. this picture was the second batch I made, there relly isnt any precise measurements to this recipe since its mostly to taste.