- White fish fillets
- Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsely
- 2 tbsp of chopped mint leaves
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp of capers
- pinch of pepper and salt
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Mix the parsely, mint leaves, garlics, tomatoes and capers together and press to extract the juicies and set aside.
- Dribble some olive oil on both sides of the fish and put them in a baking dish. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the fish.
- Put them in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins or until cooked.
- Place the mixture on top of the fish and add the lemon juice.
- Season with pepper and salt if required.