If you're using premade pastry, go straight to step 3.
- Mix the flour and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Rub in the butter to a breadcrumb mixture.
- Gradually add a tablespoon of water at a time to knead the mixture into a dough.Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry into a large rectangle to line the bottom of your tin, including the sides. Prick and freeze until hard (about half an hour).
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes until just brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk the cream cheese with the sugar and Bailey's in a large bowl. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Gently melt the chocolate and swirl into the mixture. Take care not to overdo it, so that you can retain the swirls.
- Pour the mixture over the pastry, and arrange the banana slices evenly on top. Scatter over extra chocolate shavings and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge about half an hour before cutting into 15 squares.