This recipe is quick and easy - i.e. great bachelor food. And there's enough here for lunch left-overs, or to entertain a guest with as well.
- Cut and boil the broccoli for 2 - 3 minutes, until cooked
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water.
- Cut the pork product in to thin slices about an inch long.
- Begin to cook the pork in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil, crushed peppers, and garlic, browning on both sides
- Cut the mushrooms and cook them with the bacon
- When the pork and mushrooms are cooked, add the broccoli, pour the cream on top and reduce the heat to low
- Add salt and dashi to taste
- Continue to stir until the pasta is done cooking
- Add and stir the egg yolk into the cream. The cream should begin to thicken.
- Toss the pasta in a bit of olive oil and serve in bowls, spooning the cream sauce on top.
- Garnish with a few turns of your pepper cracker and relish in your single life!